bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: Correcting a handwritten manuscript I used to write on a word processing software, so all the work of rewriting, correcting, editing was easy. Now I'm more and more inclined to handwrite my - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

Margin settings can be anything you like, as can spacing.

I think that this is a matter of personal preference in the end, so I'd try a number of different settings, or note what you need more or less of.

I've been a fan of double-spacing, and I like wider margins on the left and right, with very little space on the top and bottom.

I've done a 3 inch margin on the right, with a one and a half inch on the left, double spaced.

This is what I have done, but I think that your preferences will be be personal, and will also depend on how you're handed (left or right) as to what you'd like.

You might like more space on the bottom or top than I do.

My tip, do double spacing, standard margins on something that you know you'll need to edit and write notes and changes on. Pay attention to what you need, what your patterns are, and where on the sheet you're most comfortable writing. JDlugosz's tip as to labeling each with chapter ID. page number and draft info is pretty much gold, because things can get disorganized.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Tiffany377

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best