bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: Uh oh - My book stinks. Now what? The question pretty much sums it up. I'm a freelance author without much of a platform. It's not that I don't like the story - I spent a great deal of - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

Many of us writers had the same experience. A first book is often also more of a learning experience than material which can be published, at least in its original form.

Mine is still there. I review it from time to time, and I'm always thinking about reviewing it again, or maybe wait until I'm a well-known writer, can quit my daytime job, and maybe focus on it, and give it the rewrite it probably needs.

Anyway, if you take it, as I said, as a learning experience, it's good that you wrote it, and you don't have to regret discarding it. If you're happy with your current writings, focus on them. The first book of mine is still (and will be for a long time) unpublished, but I got four other novels published, so I guess I'm not doing it that bad, and don't really consider that first book a failure.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Yeniel532

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best