bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: How To Define The Compelling Need Of My Reader I am in the process of revising my book and I started reading a little about marketing. I got this wonderful e-mail by Jeff Bullas, who explained - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

Firstly, you do not state the type of book you are trying to market. But I believe the Jeff Bullas method is full of crap. Very popular is the US is the old scheme.

"If you give me I'll show you how to make 00."

After handing over he'll inform you that all you need to do is convince 100 people to hand over - the way he just convinced you.

There are a thousand gurus who will tell you "10 ways to do this" and "6 ways to do that."

However, there is nothing behind the method. They are effectively telling you how to do something they could not or have not done themselves.

"Selling" is not giving people what they want - that'd be "serving." "Selling" is about creating "desire" or "need".

"The Da Vinci Code is total crap but you must have a copy because that's what everybody's talking about and unless you've read you'll look stupid to others." - Is one sales angle.

It's hard to create desire for a book.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Bethany377

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best