bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: Plain translation or cultural adaptation? I've written my first novel in Spanish, my native language. The main character is Spanish and starts in Madrid, then goes to Zürich and ends up in - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

Firstly I really congratulate you for your achievement, as I was a writer since 8 year old but I did not write a novel yet.

My advice to you - if you allow me sir - is to try publish it as a short story. That could be in your local newspaper or on your blog or even on your Facebook notes. Then check if people likes it, tag the critics in your area or country as general, let them know that it is the shorter form of your recently written novel!

Keep the good work up, never give up. Write, Write, Write, and make - if you haven't yet- a blog and write regularly, post your blogs links on Facebook, let your friends share them. Enjoy the public love and someone of them will be your publisher, then do not sell yourself for cheap, get a good contract.

I know you will succeed, I can tell! Indeed you will! I wish I can read Spanish!

Oma
from Sudan

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Phylliss352

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best