bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: How to make stock death speech great again? So, Character d is dying, he got shot in the side with a Pulse Rifle. This is very bad, as Pulse Rifles are in the laser category and - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

There's lots of other things a person thinks when they die. My step dad died of lung cancer. He was a heavy smoker. We all knew he would get lung cancer.

After he was diagnosed, he said "I never thought I'd get lung cancer," And we all went, "Whoa, yeah, he didn't expect it. That's why he kept smoking."

It was like the big insight into his brain.

Maybe your character never thought this would be the way they'd go. Some reason, they thought they'd get a chance to settle their affairs or whatnot.

Maybe there is some element to the experience that surprises him. "They always say it's cold, but they never tell you about the fear," or "They always say it's cold, but my god that's not near as bad as the rage," etc.

If I was dying and cold, I'd be thinking of the family that went before me. I'd try to remember someone that was cold when they died. (I know who that is.) I'd say something like, "I'm cold. I don't like, but it's OK. Jane was cold too, and I've really missed her. Please feed the tarantula." ( :-) B Altman)

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Rivera824

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best