bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: Ways to improve an article I was told to write an article for a homework assignment. The topic was "How to get good sleep?". I was given the points I had to include, and the word limit - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

General Tips to help Improve Article Writing Skills.

1. Start up.

Don’t worry about the length of your article besides this you should keep in mind that you’re writing this article for developing your skills of writing which can help you many people in future to develop the same for themselves.

“The fewer words you use, the better.”

2.Write Early in the morning.

Morning time allows them to write fresh stuffs.

3.Be a Good Reader

This is the most mandatory thing for the one who wants to build their career in Writing or Blogging.

4.Be Simple.

For generating good traffic on your contents, your way of writing should be simple enough. For that express your views in a simple and appropriate way. This will help visitors or readers in a good manner.

5.Complete your articles in various stages.

There are stages to follow while you’re writing on a single topic. Be sure these all stages needs some specific time. For that, you need to make your schedule for following stages. And then it will become a healthy content for sure.

6.Write in a Distraction Free Location.

7.Go smoothly.

To create better and attractive content try not to edit while you are creating your article – just go with the flow of your thoughts.

8.Research well before Writing.

Before you start, do very thorough research on the particular topic on which you are going to write.

and Lastly , As they say, “Practice makes a man perfect,” If you want to be a good writer you must make a habit of regularly writing .

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Jessie137

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best