bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : How to write a reminder on the day before a meeting? Me and my professor will meet tomorrow. Since it's been a long time after we last talked about the meeting,I'm thinking about sending her - selfpublishingguru.com

10.03% popularity

Me and my professor will meet tomorrow. Since it's been a long time after we last talked about the meeting,I'm thinking about sending her an email reminder. But I'm not sure about how to write this email.

Is it okay to say "Shall I meet you tomorrow at ..."? or should I mention our previous conversation? How to do it in a polite way?

Thanks a lot!

Load Full (3)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Sent2472441

3 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

10% popularity

"Shall I meet you..." is fine, but you would try and make it sound pleasant. Maybe you are looking forward to it, or maybe you could talk to them about something interesting, then say something like see you tommorow/soon! I would suggest doing it so that it sounds pleasant and polite.

Load Full (0)

10% popularity

If all aspects of the meeting are already set (place, time, agenda), then you could go with something like "I'm looking forward to meeting with you tomorrow. I'm glad we'll have time to talk about..."

Load Full (0)

10% popularity

Personnally, I like to send a meeting reminder that is not just a reminder, but adds new information to the previous correspondence. For example, I might suggest a meeting agenda, inform the person what the meeting is about or what it is that I would like to talk about.

Load Full (0)