bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Can someone tell me the source of this story diagram image? This image was found on a University of Hawaii Cinematic & Digital Narrative Production course and the professor found the image - selfpublishingguru.com

10.01% popularity

This image was found on a University of Hawaii Cinematic & Digital Narrative Production course and the professor found the image on Google search.

Although the plot structure is not unique, the original material might a great source of plot planning information.

Load Full (1)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Bethany377

1 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

10% popularity

The origin of the image is forever lost.

The oldest mention from the image, is from 17 May 2009, indeed from the website of the university you mentioned. Before that, the image can't be found anywhere.

I wonder if the professor did actually find it somewhere, and unless you could ask him, there is no way to find out where he has it from. Every other mention of the image is linked back to the university site.

Unless there is someone from that time around that specifically remembers this image (which is gonna be a long stretch) or by accident you find the creator, I am afraid you will never find out where it's from.

Load Full (0)