bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : How do I come up with a powerful Name? DISCLAIMER: This probably not the ideal StackExchange site for this question, but it was the closest one I found I have been using this name, "MikePendragonXD" - selfpublishingguru.com

10.01% popularity

DISCLAIMER: This probably not the ideal StackExchange site for this question, but it was the closest one I found

I have been using this name, "MikePendragonXD" online for a few years now. It represents three things, my love of writing (Pen), My fascination of dragons (Dragon) and my obsession with Arthurian legend. Now, I've grown up more and that name has no relation to me. I've been brainstorming, trying to come up with a new name, but all my interests are too broad, and I equally enjoy them. This means I cannot pick a favorite to base the name on, and because the interests are so broad and different from each other I cannot blend them. I've tried learning about my name, which I found a lot of information about, But the information is not relevant. I want a name with meaning, that when asked about it could branch into a large and complex story. Here are the factors I have so far: My name is Michael(Mike) James Fleitz, My first name is a rhetorical question in Hebrew "Who is like God?", James is derived from Jacob, and Fleitz is derived from the German word for stream. I'm aiming for a fantasy name, possibly Latin based. I hope this the best site for this, I hope this goes well.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Sherry594

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best