bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: The stages of writing - what are they? So, I'm likely finished with my idea in form of a novel, but now comes the difficult part with the rewriting. That's when I thought: What are the general - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

Cognitively, there is none!

On the surface, there are stages that other answers have provided, and by all mean stick to them as a checklist to know where you are, and to be confident when others ask you "how is your work?". But ideas just come and go. Today you will be so exciting for figuring out a perfect connection between two previous ideas, and next week you will feel stuck again. And when you finish and ask for feedback, you will realize that you have to work again. And another feedback, and work again. Of course you will finish one day, but it's almost impossible to anticipate how long it will be actually finished. And when you do it, you definitely need to multiple that number several times (the Cone of Uncertainty). In software development the actual duration is 4 times or 1/4 of the first estimates.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Courtney562

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best