bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: Content Sites - any still around and useful? I missed my chance to write for About.Com when it was TheMiningCom and now it's DotDash and seems to be under different rules. Suite101 has become - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

As requested, I'll try to write more about my comment regarding www.kalaage.net
First of all, I DON'T work for this site. So this is NOT an advertisement.

I have used it for just a few weeks, I can say it is safe and it shouldn't be a scam. (But since I've never earned because I never qualified to get the minimum number of "Views" and "Nice reads" required on each post to start earning, I won't guarantee you).

The easiest way to earn is to post any article (on whichever subject you may like) or a poetry etc. But, to start earning, your post must receive a minimum 200 views and 10 "nice reads or likes", and they'll pay you INR 300 per post which meets these requirements which roughly translates to .36

Now, it depends on you if you call this a significant amount or not, but its not that bad, if you have a good online presence and you can easily meet those requirements per post and also, if writing is just your hobby.

If the name of this website confuses you or you find it weird, you are not the only one.

I am attaching a screenshot of the mail I received after I posted a poetry written by me on this website.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Cofer669

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best