bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : How can I condense a description of a web designer/developer's work into a one-liner? How can I condense this sentence into a one-liner? Being alone on the project, this web designer/developer - selfpublishingguru.com

10.03% popularity

How can I condense this sentence into a one-liner?

Being alone on the project, this web designer/developer held the responsibility of
- communicating with the client and the end-users,
- defining web application requirements,
- giving advice on business procedures,
- designing the web application,
- developing the web application,
- testing the web application and
- updating the web application.

Maybe there are certain words I haven't thought of which could help condense this? Also, I suppose this kind of sentence already exists somewhere because it basically describes the workload of a lone web designer/developer, but I can't seem to find anything.

Load Full (3)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Si5022468

3 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

10% popularity

"Designer's name here has x years of experience in successfully creating and optimizing over x web sites for customers across a spectrum of organizations and requirements."

This sounds like you hope to promote this designer to prospective customers. Some guidelines:

Personalize it. Using the name, even if you're repeating it, to make the association of written piece to responsible party more concrete. The capacity is no longer generic, and you're also willing to put the name in your printed/online materials.

Offer specifics. The years and number of projects are examples. These help solidify your claims that the person is qualified and go a long way to convincing people that the person can handle the role.

Use strong verbs. I chose the words "creating and optimizing." These are powerful. The person can create (in other words carry the whole load), but also optimize (listen, adjust, and improve).

Load Full (0)

10% popularity

The web designer/developer is responsible for end-to-end web application development and maintenance, which includes liasing with clients and end-users to define the business requirements and procedures.

Load Full (0)

10% popularity

The designer/developer will communicate with clients to define requirements and advise on business procedures in order to support their design, development, testing and updating of the completed web application.

Load Full (0)