bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: Copywriting Course This is my first post, so apologies if I'm posting this in the wrong place. I've been working as a freelance SEO blog/article writer for almost a year and a half. While - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

There are many good copywriting software packages, books, and even courses available.

I would strongly suggest that you find successful copywriters in your area of interest and geographic area and meet with them.

Do your homework.

Is the field your are interested in one that will provide the income you want?
Do you have the mind-set to cold-call businesses, individuals, and non-profits to get an assignment? Do you have a portfolio of work to present?

What is the future of copywriting in your field of expertise? In today's economic environment you may be in a race to the bottom.

Many companies/groups are embracing other methods of getting the word out rather than the old traditional venues for copywriting.

After you do your homework get a book, learn the rudimentary aspects and do a couple of free projects for the people you contacted while doing your homework. You'll learn whether you want to be a copywriter AND have something in your portfolio.

There is no use spending months and dollars only to learn it isn't what you want to do.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Kristi637

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best