bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Books sales volume data I am looking for a database / list of books with sales volume numbers for each title. If this isn't available, then what is the best proxy for sales volume numbers - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

I am looking for a database / list of books with sales volume numbers for each title. If this isn't available, then what is the best proxy for sales volume numbers that is available? I am not just looking for the 'top 100' or 'bestsellers' books, I am looking for a database with as long a list of titles as is available. The ideal data, were it available, would be something like a table / database or every title available on Amazon, with the corresponding sales volume (by year if possible). I have been Googling, but not finding this. Does this exist? Is there a reasonable proxy? The data do not have to be free. If it is not free, then the data needs to be priced in such a way that it would be feasible to get a large list without it becoming cost-prohibitive (ie the whole list is for sale, or there is a substantial volume discount, rather than a focus on charging title by title).

Thank you for your help

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Murray165

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best