bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : What is the best way to move a regular writing workshop online? Given the ongoing efforts to reduce close personal contact with others due to COVID-19, I am seeking suggestions for the best - selfpublishingguru.com

10.03% popularity

Given the ongoing efforts to reduce close personal contact with others due to COVID-19, I am seeking suggestions for the best way to conduct writing workshop groups online. This is usually a physical gathering for writers to brainstorm, share, and critique with guidance. I know that Zoom is free and could facilitate video calls for everyone. What about sharing or editing/reviewing written work among the group? Thanks for any suggestions!

Load Full (3)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Ann1701686

3 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

10% popularity

Facebook Groups are worth trying, my UK Small Business group has 600+ members.

Load Full (0)

10% popularity

Seems to me Skype does all of the above. It has call, video call, text and file sharing features all built in.

Load Full (0)

10% popularity

Google Docs is a free and user-friendly way to share writing, collaborative edits, and comments. You could have that (or any similar web application) up on the screen, while on a call, to approximate the experience of being in a room together with printed writings.

Load Full (0)