bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: How can I write anonymously (based on true experiences)? I want to use an experience I had which is pretty unbelievable but true. The majority of the story will be completely true. It's not - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

Few months back, I was going through a very bad phase of my life and I needed a way to vent out my vulnerable story but at the same time I was afraid of being judged or labeled. Then I got some suggestions from some forums.
Suggestion #1
You can try for Self-Hosted Blog and use a pseudonym. But at least the web hosting service will have your information.
Suggestion #2
To consider using blogging website and subdomain instead of a self-hosted blog with pseudo name. They suggested me to set up a blog somewhere like Tumblr, Squarespace, etc. and use a subdomain for my blog. This is based on the fact that when you create an account on website, they do not reveal your personal information. But my concern was – “Could they accidentally reveal that information?” and the answer was “Yes, they could, but not sure”. At least if not, still the websites will have our identity.
Finally, I goggled for anonymous platforms to write and I got some suggestions. I tried few, and then I stumbled upon a platform called Vigyaa Anonymous. My first thought was another platform claiming to be ‘anonymous’ like others who still track my IP, ask me to login etc, but was pleasantly surprised to see they are really anonymous, I was not asked to register, so no login was required, and they do not track my IP. To my experience, it’s an interesting way to write anonymously.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Berumen699

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best