bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Publisher field in Book Review when the book is obtained for free from the internet I'm writing a book review as part of my English Holiday Homework. The book (or rather, prolegomenon) that - selfpublishingguru.com

10.01% popularity

I'm writing a book review as part of my English Holiday Homework. The book (or rather, prolegomenon) that I'm reviewing is Battle of the Books by Jonathan Swift.

Due to obvious reasons for my inability to obtain a hard-copy of the book, I defaulted to getting a copy from the internet. I got a couple of sources, including a couple on WikiSource and this PDF.

My question is, what should I put in the 'publisher' field in my book review ( we have to stick to a strict template :/ ):-

"WikiSource" and a link?
Google for a publisher that once published the book (though it's books aren't the book I'm using)?
"N/A"?

Edit: I've added an answer on what I think should be put in the field ("WikiSource"). But if anyone can provide reasons for another answer, please add that too :)

Load Full (1)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Yeniel532

1 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

10% popularity

The author didn't put it up for free; the works were documented by the WikiSource Project after they came into the public domain (possibly from an earlier printed book).

I don't think that's self-publishing. From Dictionary.com, the definition of a publisher is ‘a person or company whose business is the publishing of books, periodicals, engravings, computer software, etc.’. Sounds like "WikiSource" is the right answer here...

Load Full (0)