bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: How to google the ungoogleable? This may be a silly question but I'm always a little nervous of doing my research. I'm toying with the idea of writing a crime story, several members of my - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

i might not answer your question, but i think i understand you. I had a similar problem. How to do it? How to write it?

I done these things to support my research:
1) My good friend is police officer and love good foot and drink. I told him what i want to do and asked him tell me what things i need to have in my pocket when i am going to search a body as an detective.
I even played Role Play game in real time as a detective character to try it.
I asked him what things police do first when they are catching someone.

Information from source to inderstand the problem.

And there is the other side:

2) Think like master villan. I literraly commited crime, but only on paper. Watched films about catching murderers, dark movies, not horors, like Zodiac, Silence of Lambs, i read Millenimu triology to understand how to think on a paper. Sherlock Holmes was my personal favorite material to read and look at. It is commercional, but those plots i good. Movies and books where author need you to think it.

3) Make alter ego. This is not simple. But in book, i am working on now i need to use some alter egos. So i created them. In my mind, real one. And trying situations where they will be functional.

Hope, it will help a bit.

Sorry for my english.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @YK4692630

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best