bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : When to start submission campaign for a free ebook referencing another book? Recently I published my book "New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician" with Lulu and started an AdWords ad campaign - selfpublishingguru.com

10.01% popularity

Recently I published my book "New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician" with Lulu and started an AdWords ad campaign for this book. There were zero sales and I decided to put the ebook online for free download and to stop trying to sell it.

However my other book "End of Gospel" is now in preparation with a subsidy publisher.

There are several "agressive" mentiones of "End of Gospel" in "New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician", so I hope that readers of my free ebook will read the other book also.

My question: Right now I just have put "New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician" online. Should I submit/advertise it now or should I wait when "End of Gospel" is published before advertising my free ebook which refers to it?

Load Full (1)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Shakeerah107

1 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

10% popularity

What @what said above is useful.

You need to know your audience and where to find it.
You need to spread the word in social media, website, blogs...

Other possible ideas:

What if, when you published End of Gospel, you offered New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician for free with every purchase?
Spread the word right now with your New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician readers and put that news in places that people who like the theme of your book frequent.

Load Full (0)