bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Villain Character Ideas I'm making a story. I have a female superhero character. She live in normal Earth, without any combination of legends. She was a normal human in the past, but an - selfpublishingguru.com

10.02% popularity

I'm making a story. I have a female superhero character.

She live in normal Earth, without any combination of legends. She was a normal human in the past, but an experiment caused her to have superpowers. She can live both in water and land. But, her superpowers are optimal when used in water. Her superpowers are almost same like Aquaman's.

I need ideas for a villain for her to fight. I think, it's best if you come up with underwater villain ideas. I have searched for Aquaman as my reference. But, Aquaman is different with my superhero character, he is a human-Atlantean Hybrid, while mine is pure human. You can use another reference for your ideas, rather than Aquaman.

Please give detail villain ideas, including his/her origin, name, appearance, powers, and motives. Thanks

Load Full (1)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Tiffany377

1 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

10% popularity

The evil twin

While your hero discovers she has an evil twin with similar powers and an economic knack who will take revenge on the humans for all they have done to the see.
BBC - Big Bad Company.

Underwater is full of resources and harvesting them threatens the
home of your superhero mermaid. The head of the company on the other
hand also is very generous to the public, so she just cannot go there
and kill him.
Ancient alien life. Ie Ie Cthulhu ftahgn!

Load Full (0)