bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: Problem writing on a keyboard properly I have a problem. For many years of playing games, I've developed a strange habit; I write with all the fingers on my left hand, which is very nice. - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

I'm going to suggest a writing exercise! You do need to practice a new habit and I would encourage you to research alternative keyboards or keyboard layouts (strange breaks habit: learn to type in Dvorak so that you no longer know where the keys are). The others are right: otherwise you need to type a lot.

But writing a lot can be hard, so make it beneficial. There's an exercise used to learn style and voice and it is that you literally transcribe whole works of fiction. Set a schedule and do this long enough and you will hopefully learn a thing about the author you admire and at least get more used to typing normally.

Also, Set up a training regimen the way some people learn to run. Type the right way for a set amount of time. Then as an interval you can switch back. But every day lengthen the time you type normally. Shorten the time you type gamer style. Look up: interval training.

This will be absolutely difficult, but it will be better for your hands.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Ann1701686

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best