bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Where can I publicize a website I have developed for writers? I am not a writer, but I have developed a website for them. Where can I advertise and publicize it? - selfpublishingguru.com

10.02% popularity

I am not a writer, but I have developed a website for them. Where can I advertise and publicize it?

Load Full (2)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Holmes449

2 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

10% popularity

Spread it at InkPop.com. We like spreading the word on new communities and sites for writers.

Load Full (0)

10% popularity

Why, wherever writers can be found. :)

Various writers' forums will have places for announcements. You could try approaching writing blogs - emailing blogger, asking for a link to your site if they find it useful. There's magazines like Writer's Digest where you can advertise. Here on Writers.SE, the chat room is the most appropriate place.

But really, beyond such rudimentary guidelines, you'll need to actually do some market research. I'm somewhat dubious about a site "developed for writers" if the development team doesn't know enough about writing to find some popular focal points. Find the places where people are talking about the problem your site solves, and advertise there. No?

Load Full (0)