bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Some writers have a natural instinct for great storytelling. However, in my experience as a reader, even the best discovery writers tend to struggle with their endings. It's hard to bring together - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

Some writers have a natural instinct for great storytelling. However, in my experience as a reader, even the best discovery writers tend to struggle with their endings. It's hard to bring together a lot of diverse elements in a satisfying conclusion without doing at least some planning.
Additionally, for people who aren't as naturally gifted at story --or who are, but who would like to be less at the mercy of their muse, and have more of the process under their conscious control --planning can be very valuable and useful. There are a lot of effects that I only used to be able to produce by inspiration, and by good fortune, that I now understand how to produce deliberately. It produces writing that is less uneven.
It may seem like a burden on your creativity, but in my experience, it isn't at all. It just unleashes your creativity to go deeper in more productive directions. You can still bring the inspired and the unexpected to bear, you just have a framework to support them.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Samaraweera193

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best