bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Is it appropriate to list my website as the publisher of my stories? Following my question here, I am planning to establish a personal website. It will have basic personal details and synposis - selfpublishingguru.com

10.01% popularity

Following my question here, I am planning to establish a personal website. It will have basic personal details and synposis of my short stories. The overarching goal will be to use the website to promote my stories. i.e. the personal website will act as a marketing tool.

I am going to publish my stories through Amazon. This is a self-publishing platform and to increase the visibility/sale of my stories, I want to list my personal website as the publisher of my book. Please note that I want to list my website as the publisher. I know many writers simply list their websites with their stories but I want to list my personal website as the publisher.

Question: Is it appropriate to list my personal website as the publisher of my stories?

Load Full (1)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Jessie137

1 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

10% popularity

Technically, you're the one "publishing" your book. Your website is where a reader could go to learn more about you, but unless you have your own site (not hosted by a service like Blogger or Wordpress), I would suspect that you probably don't want to list your website as your publisher. Of course, I will defer to anyone who has more experience in this area.

Load Full (0)