bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : In my case the answer is: you write it all the time. You write it down in the little breaks but you create in between. I tend to write while on the bus, or at work in between tasks. - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

In my case the answer is: you write it all the time. You write it down in the little breaks but you create in between.

I tend to write while on the bus, or at work in between tasks. I take a bit longer for each "piece" - 30-45 minutes. Still, I rarely get to sit down and keep writing continuously - I often run out of ideas and get stuck if I try. So how do I write when I have a plenty of time allocated to write? I take my netbook, get on a bicycle, ride a kilometer or two to some Café, order a cup of tea and write my ideas while the cup lasts. Then another piece of ride and another café or restaurant or bar. The physical exercise, fresh air and possibly increased blood flow really helps me gather my thoughts and plan out upcoming parts.

Too bad I can only drink so much tea/coffee in one day. At times this is what puts a stop to my writing spree ;)

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Deb2945533

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best